Frequently Asked Questions
- Is my donation tax deductible?
- Yes, the Heroes of America Foundation Inc. is a federally-recognized 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization based in Las Vegas, Nevada. The foundation is classified as a “Public Charity” through the Internal Revenue Service. EIN#82-268245
- Do I have to be a first responder or public servant to volunteer?
- No, the Heroes of America Foundation accepts all those who wish to give back to their communities. The Heroes of America conducts background checks on all potential volunteers.
- What services do you plan on providing with my donation?
- The Heroes of America Foundation primarily focuses on disaster relief, in which we respond to catastrophic events and tragedies and provide relief for public servants. Your generous donation will assist the foundation in the purchase of appropriate equipment and supplies.
- Does the foundation provide other services?
- The Heroes of America is currently in the planning phase of providing resources for marriage counseling, PTSD awareness and financial planning for first responders.